An emergency or unexpected health issue is one of the top reasons for people’s financial health to falter. It’s almost impossible to anticipate every health issue that will arise for you or your family, much less anticipate the cost of tests, medicine, and care.
At Carmouche Insurance, we know how imperative access to affordable health insurance is. This is why we are committed to providing quality, affordable, comprehensive health insurance to our customers. Because we are an independent insurance broker, we are able to shop national insurers for you, bringing you the best policies at the best price.
When shopping for health insurance, you can typically choose between two types of health care coverage:
Indemnity Plans (or “fee for services” plans)
- Cafeteria/Flexible Spending Plans
- Indemnity Health Plans
- Basic & Essential Health Plans
- High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Managed Care Plans
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO)